- Job Terms:
- DOE W2 hourly
- Start date:
- May 2022
- Posted By:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
Note: This role is 100% remote for US based candidates. We are targeting 20 hours /week over 3-5 days and looking for Eastern time zone, business hours availability.
Our Fortune 20 client is seeking a Part-time Medicare Writer to provides expert content/professional leadership on complex Business Communications assignments/projects. In this consultant role, you will develop internal/external communications materials regarding policies and procedures, compensation, benefits changes, etc.
- Create, design and write complex publication materials, employee/media communications, newsletters, bulletins, and informational materials, for internal or external audiences.
- May assist in establishing editorial or departmental standards.
- May edit the work of and/or provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
- Exercise considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Use deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders.
- Focus on providing thought leadership within Business Communications but work on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business.
- Recognized internally as a subject matter expert.
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with employer match and immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick Time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired Candidates will bring:
- 5+ years experience writing communications for Medicare or insurance sales/broker communications
- Portfolio of relevant writing samples to share
- Demonstrated business writing and creative writing skills
- Working knowledge of Eloqua and Constant Contact is helpful.
- Previous Industry experience and/or working knowledge of Healthcare, Medicare, Insurance brokers desired
- Associates degree. Bachelors degree in English, Communications, or Journalism desired.
Skills and Experience:
- BUSINESS WRITING
- SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT
- CREATIVE WRITING
- THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
- WRITING SKILLS
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.