- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- 105.00 per hour
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Marly Caro
Aquent's Client brings together world-class experts to develop and ship groundbreaking products at the intersection of hardware, software, and platform. The organization includes augmented and virtual reality software and content, and research and development labs. We plan to release multiple products and technologies over the next few years that will define new categories and advance the company's mission of bringing the world closer together.
We are looking for a seasoned Program Manager who can work with our Product Marketing Team to market and support VR Games throughout their life cycle - specifically through the Go-To-Market (GTM) and In-Market process. The ideal candidate has experience in managing highly complex programs, with multiple stakeholder organizations, and significant scale. In particular, the ideal candidate has experience with managing programs in games marketing and partnerships and demonstrated understanding of some or all of these functions. They are an organized self-starter who proactively identifies and solves problems. This individual thrives in and enjoys a fast-paced, cross-functional, and action-oriented environment. A successful candidate will demonstrate a deep understanding of the Go-to-market process across multiple functions, and content and partner marketing. Specific game industry and partnership experience is preferred. They will exhibit strong organizational, analytical and management skills, with the ability to balance multiple projects successfully and efficiently.
- Manage programs across GTM or In-Market functions (marketing, sales, comms, etc.) for products, ensuring strategy is implemented across the entire customer journey (e.g. launch and beyond).
- Execute GTM/In-Market processes, including planning, gating and jeopardy management. Make tradeoffs where needed to achieve results.
- Work with broad cross-functional internal teams to ensure tracking of dependent stakeholder readiness plans including, reporting key milestones status, risks and contingency planning and issue escalation as necessary.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, balance business objectives and needs versus technical and operational constraints and adjudicate between internal stakeholder groups to resolve blocking issues.
- Partner with 3rd party gaming partners, including contract management, purchasing, legal, and product placement.
- Manage GTM and In-Market information cadences and processes, including status updates to senior leaders, escalations and mitigations and overall documentation management in partnership with Product Marketing.
- Foster relationships and work with cross-functional partners to understand their needs and ideas on how to better collaborate.
- BA or BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing or Sales operations and program management, process design for product life cycles, project planning, or business planning for new consumer product launches or digital/software launches
- 3+ years experience launching consumer products
- 3+ years experience in Marketing, Sales, or lifecycle marketing
- 3+ years experience in partner marketing - specific games experience required
- Experience delivering communications to senior leadership and cross-functional partners
- Experience representing programs, projects and products with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Marketing, Sales
- Certification in Program Management (e.g. Prince2 or PMP)
- Domain expertise in launching AAA Game titles
- Experience in content partnership management with 3rd party partners
- Experience with leading organizational transformation and process improvement