- San Francisco, CA ( remote currently)
- Job Terms:
- $34.38 hourly firm
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tamira Imondi
Our apaprel client in the Digital Creative Team is seeking an exceptional Sr Creative Designer, PROMO Marketing to
develop innovative, creative solutions for our online marketing channels. This individual must be a
polished designer interested in leading the client with their marketing/brand experience as well as digital.
The promotions designer will execute and design projects such as email marketing, homepage and site
experiences (desktop/mobile), social media and app. The designer will be partnering with other
Designers, Marketers, Merchants, Audience Experience, and Digital Production teams as a crossfunctional collaboration.
• Design digital marketing materials based on marketing brief for the brand
• Design elevated and effective site, email, social, app and print marketing material.
brand standards and ensure designs work within the design system.
• Work across digital platforms and transition files into final production-ready designs
• Present work to business partners and senior management
• Work with production team to carry through the execution of design layouts
• Effectively communicate functionality and strategy to web-content-developers and print
• Work closely and collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, production,
photo, and merchandising
• Ability to manage and mentor team members to succeed in their individual projects.
• Attend review meetings and follow up with changes
• Respond to all change-orders in promptly, working directly in the source files and with
marketing and production partners.
Who You Are:
• 5 years + of graphic design; an understanding of responsive design; social media is a plus.
• Strong project management skills and ability to influence others, as well as, being an individual
contributor. Able to work well in cross-functional teams. Being an ambassador to the digital team
and its function to the larger organization and within the design team function.
• Extremely detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
simultaneously contributing to multiple projects each with aggressive development schedules.
• Clear and direct communication skills. Able to present in a clear and convincing to a broad range
• Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud applications; XD, Photoshop, Figma
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, including timely follow-up.
• Must be organized and able to prioritize, multi-task and meet concurrent deadlines as well as
work independently through ambiguity.
• Team player and collaborator mentality.