- Atlanta, GA
- Job Terms:
- $50-60 / hr. + great benefits!
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Vicki Schuch
As a member of the Corporate Communications team, you will be responsible for executive internal communications. You are curiosity-driven and an organized team player who will help execute strategic communications campaigns, write compelling messages for leadership, create thoughtful presentations for internal meetings and find innovative ways to engage employees to build a shared culture. You’ll devise creative, fun and non-standard solutions to help leaders effectively communicate our vision and strategy to their teams, the wider customer audience and industry partners. You’ll be a true problem solver and understand complex challenges, break them down, and help leaders communicate using written (emails, blog posts, FAQ) and spoken (presentations, video) forms. You will also support a variety of special projects including ad campaigns and social media content strategies for executives as well.
- Develop, write and edit communications for senior executives, including emails, FAQs, and presentations.
- Develop and execute creative strategies for communicating to employees, taking into account the needs of different audiences.
- Manage end-to-end internal communication plans, tactics, and outcomes, including the frequency and channels of communication, and coordinate stakeholders across multiple areas of the business and the company.
- Interact with and influence executives, and provide advice that reflects an understanding of their business, leadership style, and voice.
- Plan and project manage executive meetings and events.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience 7 years of experience in communications, including internal and executive communications.
- Experience writing for and working directly with CEOs, SVPs or other senior executives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; video, graphics or other multimedia expertise a plus.
- Track record of strong project management skills, including experience building and executing net new programs and managing them to scale.
- Experience working on large events and projects that require cross-functional collaboration.
- Ability to think, plan, and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion.
- Effective team player who can meet project deadlines with exceptional attention to detail and lead efforts across disciplines.
- Able to work successfully and collaboratively in a matrixed organizational structure.
- Portfolio or writing samples of executive communications
This is a part-time opportunity (20 hours / week). Potential to increase hours and extend after 3 months. This position can be remote for the most part, but must be available to go onsite or area events as needed.