- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Shannah Dibb
Our client is looking for an Imagery Post Producer to join their team! This is a fully remote role but must be open to working EST hours.
What you’ll do:
- Oversees 2 marketing imagery pipelines including resourcing and project management of these teams. These pipelines sit adjacent to our 3D and 2D imagery making teams.
- Own Incoming asks and bid them
- Post Production: traditional retouching of 2D images and final color stop for 3D images also referred to as compositing
- Image Tagging and retrieval: this team member ingests final assets into our DAM system, tags them with searchable information, verifies product placement and is the SME (subject matter expert) on how best to retrieve assets for future use.
- Set and continuously optimize processes to ensure the projects are delivered on brand, on time and in line with business goals and priorities.
- Delivers accurate data to managers and leadership on team goals and performance
- Quarter over Quarter reduces TAT or scales up the offerings of the Imagery team
What you’ll need:
- 3D space knowledge
- Understanding of retail creative space
- Post production experience
- Photoshop experience
- Ability to manage high volume of work — 2wk sprints (5-6 projects with hundreds of assets)