- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
As a Senior Manager II, you will directly lead a team of talented design managers and designers to articulate the strategy and design for critical initiatives. You'll set the vision for the best back office experiences and facilitate conversations, run design sprints, develop concepts, and build rapid prototypes to leverage the collective partner creativity and experience to create market-leading solutions. You'll employ your strengths in storytelling to present your vision and product design rationale in a compelling, convincing manner to the broader team. While working with partners to determine a shared plan forward that balances business and technology considerations, you will create and champion an experience that is highly engaging and usable demonstrating your design craft. Ultimately, you'll transform complex information and tasks into simple, elegant solutions.
If you are motivated by complex, purposeful challenges, and want to have some fun too – being our Senior Manager II could be the fit you’ve been looking for!!
You'll sweep us off our feet if you have...
- Demonstrated a track record working cross-functionally with back office products in a fast-paced environment. You thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- Experience facilitating workshops and sprints and aligning stakeholders through the use of design tools. You find opportunities to bring out the best in people and flex to the program's needs through design.
- A strong design aesthetic that uses the best of our design system and influences its evolution. You practice universal design and believe in inclusion.
- A maker mindset. You are nimble and use all the design tools – facilitation, sketching, wireframes, diagrams, demos – to drive understanding and create a compelling vision.
- The ability to consume deep strategic data and insights to produce meaningful experiences for customers and members.
- The ability to produce great work in short timeframes, multi-task across different projects and platforms, and adapt to the ever-changing priorities of the business.
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to motive teams and partners.
- Passion for leading by doing. You inspire, coach, and contribute to our team culture.
You'll make an impact by:
- Crafting the strategic vision for the product experience by creating concepts and prototypes that drive strategic alignment.
- Leading your team and working well with others.
- Solving complex problems with curiosity and openness.
- Creating experiences that end-users can't live without by collaborating seamlessly and flexibly with cross-functional partners to drive best-in-class thinking from all parts of the organization.
- Proactively soliciting, leveraging, and sharing design research, competitive research, data, and analytics to create full-featured and strategic products.
- Thinking holistically through the entire ecosystem of end-users and competitors.
- Switching gears from deep design thinking to rapid-fire execution.
- Minimum of 6 years of work experience in UX Design within cross-functional teams, or as an experienced design manager.
- Experience leading design teams and campaigns across multiple business units and users.