- Remote, PST hours
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Mindy Totaro
Our client is seeking a highly motivated Senior UX Designer with a background in enterprise and systems design. In this role you will focus on backend tools used by both first and third party clients for the
ingestion and programming of data into our services. Our ideal candidate is a self starter with a proven track record of analyzing complex problems and delivering simplified and scalable UX.
In a fast-paced, collaborative environment, you’ll work on all aspects of UX design including information architecture, workflows, UI design, interaction design, and prototyping deliverables. In this role you will work closely with other designers, user researchers, producers, design technologists, product managers, software developers, and executive leadership to drive designs from vision to execution and will also be a key part of a UX Design Studio collaborating across all aspects of the service.
- Analyze customer problems and design delightful solutions that meet measurable business goals.
- Work closely with product and design teams to develop use cases and high-level requirements.
- Quickly, yet thoroughly, create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors.
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications.
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and project stakeholders for review and feedback.
- Partner with development teams to build experiences: provide appropriate design specifications, create assets, and review finished interfaces.
- Experience designing interfaces for web, mobile, and living room devices
- Experience with enterprise design
- Proficiency in Figma
- Experience designing for accessibility and inclusivity
- Experience working with distributed teams, across multiple time zones
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent
- Experience working within or building design systems
- Highly organized in both the way you work and your file delivery
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.