- REMOTE (PST hours preferred)
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
Our client's vision is to be the world’s most loved premium video service, and in doing so to become the default entertainment hub, globally for customers. This team’s role is to reduce complexity and design fun, easy-to-use apps, where customers love to watch our content. With dozens of premium streaming services to choose from, our role in differentiating our brand is more important now than ever before. Our team plays a key role in achieving the vision by driving a customer-centered, design-led innovation process to envision future experiences, and designing and validating a user experience that meets the needs and resonates with the desires of our customers.
The Commerce Experience team is focused on making it simple to try, buy, and subscribe to Earth’s biggest selection of movies, TV series, and live events. Our team focuses on all aspects of the transaction experience (see below):
- Payments expansion
- Subscription management
- Deals and special offers
We anticipate this role focusing on supporting upcoming initiatives in the subscription management vertical, which includes channels, content bundles and more. But may also look for to this role for general design support.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze customer problems and design delightful solutions that meet measurable business goals.
- Work closely with product and design teams to develop use cases and high-level requirements.
- Quickly, yet thoroughly, create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors.
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications.
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and project stakeholders for review and feedback.
- Partner with development teams to build experiences: provide appropriate design specifications, create assets, and review finished interfaces.
- Experience designing interfaces for web, mobile, and living room devices.
- Experience with designing UX for both signup and transaction workflows.
- Experience with Figma, Asana, and Slack
LOCATION: This role is fully remote! Looking for someone who can work PST hours.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.