- 100% REMOTE (EST hours)
- Job Terms:
- $90-110,000 + annual bonus
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Vicki Schuch
Manager, Marketing Technology (MarTech) Operations At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Manager, Marketing Technology (MarTech) Operations for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
As the Marketing Technology (MarTech) Operations Manager, you are experienced with managing marketing technology, including the selection, implementation, integration, maintenance, adoption, and business justification of technologies used within our marketing campaigns and programs. You’re an excellent communicator and collaborator, accountable for MarTech governance and process, guiding the creation of new processes to enable our Marketing team to be more effective and self-sufficient with our MarTech stack.
As a Manager of MarTech Operations your responsibilities include, but are not limited to: MARTECH
• Liaise with the global marketing function and then translate the marketing vision to a technology requirement to deliver on marketing goals.
• Understands marketing systems / platforms used across all disciplines of marketing and across our lines of business globally.
• Support deployment, onboarding, and proper hand-off to platform owners of new technologies by conducting training and troubleshooting as necessary, across regions
• Works with the Dir, Marketing Technology & Operation to help:
a) Identify critical success factors for consolidation across regions and lines of business.
b) Gain feedback about effectiveness of new operations, support creation of MarTech dashboard to understand ROI and utilizations of the stack.
• Support the MarTech, Procurement, Security, and IT teams with creating the overall Marketing Technology Roadmap.
• Assist the Marketing team with technology selection and integration by documenting business requirements and expected outcomes aligned to business goals.
• Manage relationship with internal technology users and vendors (vendor and stakeholder management).
• Support research and business requirements gathering, by conducting research and identifying vendor shortlists.
• Support the rollout and continuous improvement of our MarTech discipline to optimize our stack utilization across our global marketing team.
• Oversee the maintenance of our MarTech master audit and vendor contracts, completion of quarterly reviews with platform owners.
• Attend and document outputs from sessions with marketing stakeholders and/or existing and new vendors on MarTech requirements.
• Support the team with managing the creation of POs and overseeing of payments for marketing technology being used, in a timely manner.
• Manage a standard vendor/solution approval process, implementation, and delivery.
• Ensure understanding of end-to-end MarTech processes, including on-boarding and off-boarding of technology.
• Deliver effective change management and communications for technology implementation and process re-engineering within marketing
• Support the on-going management of a central MarTech hub housing all the documentation related to our marketing technology and easily accessed by the marketing organization for reference.
• Collaborate with the wider MarTech team to develop training plans and facilitate training on new MarTech processes.
• Ensure business meets best practices for marketing and data privacy rules, related to our MarTech stack.
• Support the MarTech team with compliance and maintain a repository for all relevant compliance laws & regulation guidelines (CAN SPAM, Copyright Act, Do Not Call Regulations, GDPR, Federal Trade Commission Act, Telephone Consumer Protection Act)
• Minimum of 5+ years’ experience working in a marketing role, focused on technology and process management
• BA/BS in marketing, business administration, or another related field
• Experience with CRMs i.e., Salesforce, Web analytics i.e., Adobe Analytics, Google 360, system integrations and marketing technology stacks
• Ability to demonstrate knowledge of modern marketing, including understanding the latest technology that can support B2B marketing strategies. Proven track record in on-boarding new technology, including creation of training and process change documentation
• Vendor management and project management skills are required
• Strong interpersonal skills. Must be influential, but able to work effectively in a project team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects at one time
• Ability to work in a matrix environment partnering with multiple functions and geographies is essential to succeed in this position
• Demonstrates critical and strategic thinking skills and is solution-oriented and flexible in their approach.
• Experience with RFIs, RFPs, technology sourcing, security technology reviews and contract negotiations
• Proven experience of documenting and managing GDPR compliance
• Experience with A/B testing and experimentation tools such as Adobe Test & Target, Maxymiser, Monetate, Optimizely a plus
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career in a fast paced, dynamic, and growing organization
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Our Client is a global shipping and mailing company that provides technology, logistics, and financial services to more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 for over 100 years (we are impressed too!). They are the #1 USPS workshare partner for outsourced mail presort services and solutions for First-Class and Marketing Mail nationwide. They've processed over 17 billion pieces of mail annually across 40+ operating centers--what you do matters! The people who work for this client are the foundation of the business which is why they believe in fully investing in their people. Your creative processes, fresh ideas, and unique perspectives will allow you to exceed in this company. Each project and skill you will gain from this unique opportunity will not only look good on your resume but will separate you from others when looking for your next opportunity! Come join a global team where you will make a difference and experience career growth!