- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Andrew Banister
Aquent's Client is looking for a Social Marketing Manager that will work on the content team. This team is responsible for delivering content at the heart of culture and at the speed of social.
The right candidate will have proven experience crafting innovative, best-in-class, multi-channel social programs with a demonstrated passion for social and a proven track record developing community-first content. This person is agile, has a strong eye for quality and accuracy, and is able to translate strategy to sharp, fun and impactful social experiences. They are strong collaborators who can work in a team with multiple stakeholders and have the ability to rally people behind them and influence without authority. They are immersed in culture and create content that reacts to and reflects the zeitgeist.
- Have your finger on the pulse of conversations and trends surrounding The Company, quickly turning those observations into storytelling opportunities for the brand.
- Work within an agile team of marketers and creatives to craft real-time, impactful social media content for company brand channels.
- Ideate, pitch and execute innovative social media activations that deliver against program objectives
- Stay current on social media trends, and bring ideas forward that can help tell our story
- Use social analytics and insights to assess content performance and inform future content development
- Obsess over channel-right creative, working cross-functionally to educate, empower, and enable our storytelling to define best-in-class across our platforms
- Collaborate with all relevant areas of the organization (including Research, Creative, Program Management, Production, Digital Marketing, Marketing peers,) to develop effective briefs, guiding development and presentation of creative solutions.
- 8+ years of social marketing experience, preferably for a global brand
- Experience managing social editorial calendars, editorial teams and content development
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration and influence with stakeholders and partners
- Ability to balance creative and analytical ways of thinking, blending art and science to craft best-in-class executions within a measurable framework
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment with a proven track record of prioritizing tasks, managing deadlines, adapting with changing priorities, and balancing short-term needs within long-term strategic initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentations and collaboration with cross-functional teams (including Legal, Business Affairs, etc.)
- Good understanding of the trends shaping consumer behavior today, and in the future.
- Culture obsessed – strong interests in technology, music, sport, food, fashion, art, and other cultural + subcultural cornerstones.
- Experience working with cross functional stakeholders (PR, Legal, Policy etc), navigating complex approval chains and creating processes to help streamline them.
- Proficiency in Excel, G Suite