- Virtual; Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- 2-3 weeks
- Posted By:
- Caitlin Bair
Are you adept at keeping projects on track, on time, and under budget? Do you have a knack for improving processes to make teams work more efficiently? The Executive Communications team is looking for a Project Manager who will manage project schedules, key deliverables across many stakeholders, and process improvements for key company events. The Executive Communications Team crafts creative stories about how cloud technology is changing the world and is responsible for developing crisp, highly differentiated, and compelling speaking engagements for executives. We tell the company's most important and interesting stories to educate customers about what is possible when you build on the company website.
In this role, you will develop and execute on project plans, create and manage processes, coordinate cross-functionally and document completed work. To be successful, you must demonstrate strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills. You are self-motivated, curious, solutions-oriented, comfortable with change, and innovative in developing best-in-class processes and deliverables.
• Develop project plans and manage projects through execution.
• Analyze data and drive quantifiable process improvements.
• Remain flexible by supporting urgent requests with attention to detail for flawless execution.
• Solve ambiguous problems and proactively identify and mitigate risks (before they become roadblocks). This involves creating new mechanisms.
• Work autonomously seeking to understand business problems, process improvements, scaling factors, and reasons behind leadership decisions.
• Present ideas to senior level stakeholders and implement changes based on feedback.
• Partner cross-functionally with internal teams to manage and execute projects and initiatives.
• Roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; owner mentality
• Understanding of project management methodology such as waterfall, agile and hybrid approaches
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others
• Proven ability to lead projects, manage risks, resolve conflicts, and drive successful results
• Experience in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.