- Silicon Valley
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Frank Penalver
The Senior Workplace Designer creates and manages design solutions across multiple projects, serving as the creative lead, producer and client liaison. They drive the creative thought and ideation process, pulls together innovative solutions and documents final output throughout all phases of the design process. This position is fully on sight at the Tesla facility in Fremont, California on a 4 month contract that possibly could extend.
• Develop creative, buildable and budget-appropriate design concepts that can be successfully measured against creative brief.
• Own the full design lane of working with internal clients to develop and drive concept development, create and present design solutions.
• Lead and drive the creative process to extract the ask, define and create the solution and document the outcome.
• Communicate concepts and ideas to others through written, drawn and verbal means.
• Partner regularly with Design Manager as needed for the completion of assigned projects and serve as a Mentor to other design peers.
• Collaborate with Design Manager to contribute to workflow planning.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Experience working on workplace and/or commercial Interior Design projects.
• Experience designing elevations for graphics and signage packages.
• Fluent in AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
• Extensive knowledge of building codes and accessibility guidelines. Ability to research codes in various jurisdictions.
• Excellent client communication and management skills.
• Excellent space planning skills, with focus on creating efficiencies while driving innovative planning
• Portfolio with highlighting experience in workplace design
• Strong and confident ability to visually convey ideas, present and guide client decision making.
• Excellent listening and problem-solving skills.
• Able to manage multiple concurrent deadlines.
• Ability to excel under pressure to meet deadlines and prioritize assignments.
• Solves challenges through insightful and creative design solutions across corporate workplace environments.
• Seeks out and responds well to feedback and direction from others.
• Ability to work both independently and within a design team.
Our client is an American clean energy company that designs and manufactures electric cars, battery energy storage, solar panels and everything in between. As *the* leader in the electric industry who refuses to do things "the way they've always been done", they've led the clean energy revolution and paved the way for others to follow suit. As an innovative company, each team, their creativity, and ideas have helped to shape the company toward the successful powerhouse they are today.
The company culture is simply unmatched. They've replaced corporate hierarchy with open communication and a collaborative working environment creating an innovative, open, and inclusive culture that offers each person a seat at the table. Your creative expertise and fresh ideas will bring the company's progressive ideas to life and translate into an overall better customer-centric experience. This exciting opportunity allows you sharpen your skills, expand your portfolio, be part of a team that is committed to strengthening your experience, and, of course, will look AMAZING on your resume! If you're a visionary that is looking for your next unique (and rare) opportunity in the energy industry, look no further! Apply today to see what exciting opportunity we have waiting for you!
Working with AQUENT provides you access to some pretty awesome perks:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits, and Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
- FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Compare our benefits to other agencies, here: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
- Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM