- Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Marly Caro
In this role, you will be fully supporting the company's creative content, through editing and support, to ensure a high-quality online customer experience. You will work closely with creative and marketing teams to bring ideas to life using words.
- Understand principles that help drive successful content.
- Edit content for online (website, social) and offline retail (demos, signage) including script editing for videos.
- Communicate content in a clear, respectful, and open manner to creative team and marketing stakeholders.
- Work within a continuous improvement operating model with the ability to identify and facilitate improvements and efficiencies across copy writing work and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Advertising, Communications, or equivalent experience
- 8+ years experience copy-writing, preferably for a publication, or a global company
- Creativity is highly encouraged; experience creating a variety of different types and styles of stories