- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$100/hr, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
Seeking an experienced communications expert to lead the partner marketing communication strategy, planning and execution for all products and services as well as to guide the development of partner strategies, plans and communications.
Based in Sunnyvale, California, the Partner Communications Manager will build and execute global partner communication strategies and guidance for all products and services. They will also guide the development of innovative partner marketing strategies and best-in-class
communications that feature all products or services and shape how we show up within our partners' physical and digital environments. This role requires extensive collaboration across many teams, both internally and externally with partners such as Carriers, Retailers, Banks, Enterprise, Health, Media Content and more.
• Develop deep understanding of the brand, the partner’s brand, and the local market to help drive an innovative partner strategy and amazing partner creative for all products and services.
• Work across the organization to understand both macro trends and comms specific insights and results for the products and services. Synthesize learnings into insights to drive optimization of future efforts, internally and externally with partners.
• Work to identify and develop partner strategies and communication plans, including advertising, digital channels and the partner’s owned marketing channels in-store and online.
• Develop and drive global processes, across all products and services, to improve the quality and effectiveness of the partner work as well as the efficiency of the path to get there
• Lead the development and delivery of communication workshops with partners’ senior marketing teams and agencies.
• Oversee quarterly fiscal planning to ensure budgets and resources are allocated to support key Partner Comms initiatives.
• You have 8 years experience in international account management and/or strategy at a creatively-driven ad agency or in-house marketing communications firm.
• You possess extensive experience in brand communications - from strategy through execution and analysis of results.
• You have passion for great work, you can see potential and nourish it and have a tremendous ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders to drive that work forward.
• You can delve deep into the products and services to understand the business and product strategy and consumer insights, to build a global communications strategy for partners.
• You can delve deep into a partner’s business, marketing strategy and consumer insights, to understand challenges and find opportunities.
• You have a deep understanding of digital platforms (social, eCRM, e-commerce platforms, content, performance marketing, digital in-store) and how they can be leveraged to deliver the most compelling product experience throughout the customer journey.
• You have experience working with creative teams, building and collaborating on great work.
• You thrive being a part of a cross-functional team yet also have the ability to lead.
• You have passion and eagerness to drive thoughtful strategy, build innovative communication plans and develop great creative and integrated campaigns.
• You are flexible and adaptable in a dynamic environment while working as a member of a high-performing team.
• You can confidently build rapport, credibility and influence across multiple stakeholders in a highly matrixed organization.
Bachelor’s degree required. MBA or advanced business degree a plus.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)