- Remote in Cleveland, OH
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shari Hungerford
*** THIS IS A FULL-TIME, SALARIED ROLE WITH COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE (PTO, Holiday Pay, Sick Time, 401K matching and more!)
Note: This role is remote, however this person is welcome to come into the office in the Cleveland area on an as-needed basis if they live in the area.
We are currently hiring a full-time, seasoned advertising & marketing Account Manager to join our Aquent Studios Account Team at a high profile, global client! In this role, you’ll consistently advocate for corporate imperatives and the corporate brand, ensuring that creative campaigns are on message and projects are on-strategy while maintaining the highest levels of client service. You’ll proactively work with clients to identify new growth opportunities and work closely alongside Studio Director and Account Services Manager to help drive sales & revenue across a large portfolio of clients.
• Work proactively and collaboratively to promote the integration of major programs across all customer touchpoints and internal organizations, where appropriate.
• Develop a deep understanding of the corporation’s overall brand marketing plan, supported categories, available market research, and long-term product and company marketing objectives to help clients effectively accomplish marketing goals.
• Perform brand and quality control checks on all deliverables, utilizing brand and creative standards and guidelines
• Act as marketing consultant to assigned client accounts. Attend client business reviews to master client’s business and to provide perspective on industry advertising innovations and best practices
• Act as “point-person” on all assigned-client projects. Conduct intake meetings, maintain project notes, and project change forms. Organize and lead project kick-off and subsequent team meetings, including creative and client interaction points.
• Provide solutions that meet changing production, business cycle, and budgetary requirements.
• Monitor and incorporate feedback from client, creative team, Studio manager and account services team gathered both formally (via surveys and business review meetings), and informally, for continuous workflow improvement.
• Maintain clear face-to-face communication with clients at all times and manage client expectations.
BA degree in advertising, marketing or related field
Minimum 8 yrs. experience in client service / management
Minimum 5 yrs. experience overseeing advertising & marketing campaigns within an agency or in-house corporate creative team.
Demonstrated success in driving business growth / increased revenue.
Exceptional people skills, knows how to motivate teams
Highly organized and extremely detail-oriented
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!