- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara El-Shami
Aquent is looking for a Brand Creative Researcher for our Fortune 500 Financial client. This role is full time, remote, for 6+ months with potential to convert to a permanent employee and offers full benefits - medical, dental, 401K and more. The ideal candidate will sit near Chicago, New York City, Plano, TX, Richmond or McLean, VA. This team focuses on communications to their card customers and focuses on improving better market interaction. This person should be curious, data driven, and has experience or interest in conducting creative testing
Collaborate with R&D to build and implement creative testing.
Analyze tests and develop insights for improving creative assets.
Ensure testing results are accurate & applicable to marketing goals
Build & present results decks for creative partners
Quickly learn and become proficient in marketing tools
Assist in developing best practices/procedures for using marketing tools effectively
Attend relevant project meetings
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- 1-3 years work experience in creative marketing
- Proven track record in creative asset development, customer experience, and/or pre-market testing.
- At least 1 year of experience in an agency or in-house team
- Copywriting and/or Design experience are a big plus
- Experience with marketing research tools such as Zappi and/or UserTesting.com
- 1 year of experience in financial or some other highly-regulated industry
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Paid Sick Leave for all US and Canada talent
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) with company match
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)Not the job for you? Tell your friends and reap the Rewards! https://aquent.com/rewards/