- Culver City, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$90/hr
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
Our client's Advertising Proofreader will work closely with Advertising and Social Producers to proofread digital copy associated with paid media deliverables. This includes reviewing copy for grammar, spelling, punctuation, formatting, and syntax errors prior to being published across multiple digital platforms as consumer-facing media. While the original copy will be produced by Advertising and Social Strategy teams, the role requires strong attention to detail to ensure the highest quality control before final assets are delivered.
• Our client's Advertising team works in partnership with agencies and internal teams to develop creative needed to fulfill paid media buys in the US and several international markets.
• We manage development of advertising across a range of groups, executing flawlessly, on time and within budget.
• In partnership with the Advertising team, the proofreader will be responsible for reviewing copy across paid media deliverables to ensure spelling, grammar, punctuation, formatting, and syntax are up to the client's Brand standards across a high volume of titles.
• Collaborate and review copy across multiple Social handles and platforms designed for Talent, Executive Producers and the client's Brand with Social Producers.
Essential Skills: Highly organized, detail oriented, and excellent grasp of punctuation, grammar, and spelling
• You have 10 or more years of experience in a proofreader position at an agency, in-house marketing communications, creative services department, or similar organization.
• You have incredible attention to detail, are a strong team player and can juggle multiple assignments at one time.
• You can take existing copy and adapt it given platform restrictions, series tone and Brand guidelines.
• You understand the voice and aesthetic of the Brand and can shape creative work that meets the organization’s expectations.
• Solid understanding of digital platform best practices is a bonus.
Education: A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)