- Houston, Texas
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Frank Penalver
Our Client, NRG, is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist. This position is located in Houston, Texas and is a hybrid position.
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the marketing automation platform and fully leveraging its capabilities. Working closely with designers, developers, and project managers this role will implement all programmatic and operational initiatives through the marketing automation platform.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing, and deployment, and continually evaluate these for improvements
• Design and build automated email marketing flows and email campaigns.
• Maintain Marketing Automation integration with CRM/CMS and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation platform
• Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the marketing team
• Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously.
• Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
• Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
• Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, reporting and data cleansing
• Expert knowledge of database management concepts and best practices
• Strong working knowledge of Marketo (Marketo certification is a plus)
• Must have superior communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must be highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency
• Strong independent project management skills
• Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
• Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
• Excellent attention to detail
• A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration and three years of email marketing or marketing automation experience
Our client is an award winning power company that provides reliable services to millions of customers using diverse energy resources. With customers and employees at the center of everything they do, they've actively been working toward net-zero emissions by 2050 to provide a better planet for you and me! Ambitious and eco-friendly, WOW! By using diverse generation sources combined with new digital technologies and tools, they've successfully evolved the power market by becoming "the" powerhouse. This company is ever evolving--becoming smarter, more sustainable, and more reliable for businesses and residents across the country.
Continuous innovation means continuous creative thinking...this is where you come in! We are searching for creative thinkers AND doers. Previous talent we've placed here speak so highly of the supportive teams and skills they've been exposed to! Our client is proud to be leading the transformation in the energy industry and hopes you'll join them.
Working with AQUENT provides you access to some pretty awesome perks:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits, and Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
- FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Compare our benefits to other agencies, here: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
- Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM