- Hybrid Must be in Bay area, LA, Boulder, DC,NY, Chicago, Atlanta
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Mindy Totaro
Our client is looking for an Interactive Producer. This position will own the end-to-end execution of virtual trainings.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating decks, docs and trixes. Establishes procedures to produce desired outcome
- Innovates new operational strategies and improves upon existing strategies in program activation through data insights and attendee feedback to ensure cross-functional alignment of goals.
- Manages and maintains programming (Asana, Intellum, Eduflow, Corvinus, calendar)
- Plans, budgets, and activates magic moments of learning experience, sourcing swag and negotiating with external vendors
- Coordinates cross-functionally and drives strategic relationships and new initiatives across multiple teams
- Trains coordinators and producers on program strategies and activation
- Assists and creates resources to train Global coordinators/producers on the activation and program strategies of new programs (Run of shows, FAQ, resource guides etc)
- Actively manages attendee experience, facilitator needs, and program excellence before, during, and after live sessions.
- Coordinates and manages multiple cohorts simultaneously to ensure a continuous, consistent and uninterrupted learning experience for the Global Business Org
- 3+ years of overall event, production, or project management experience
- Degree in Media or Business
- Skilled with Google Suite
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and execute ideas in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take direction while working independently and collaboratively
- Versed in project plans, event production, and run of show
- Exceptional attention to detail with time management, multitasking and communications skills; ability to keep key stakeholders and contributors aligned and coordinated
- Client-service orientation with a focus on delivering exceptional customer service; demonstrated interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills
This client is asking for talent to go into the office 3 days a week, 2 days remote. Must be near a hub office, so must be in Bay area, LA, Boulder, Chicago, DC, Atlanta or NY.