- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Mindy Totaro
Our client is looking for an experienced design lead that can help bring Relationship Design to life. You embody a strong work ethic, quality of craft, understanding of brand development, and ability to develop cohesive visual systems across a variety of mediums. You’ll be working on initiatives ranging from brand strategy to art direction and storyboarding. In this role you will partner with creative leaders, designers, and researchers to help build our design culture and community.
- Push the boundaries of what design means by leading creative concept and asset development
- Define a visual system that families with parent, product, trailhead, & trailblazer brand standards
- Lead the creation of production-ready artifacts for web, print, video, and digital channels.
- Share your expertise in areas such as visual design, concept development, information and interaction design
- Help develop creative strategy across content, social, media, and campaigns
- Inspire and partner with teammates (eg research, strategy, copywriting, editorial, and production) to produce high quality work that is on brand
- Build strong partnerships across our design organizations, such as Product, Marketing, Innovation and Services
- Reinforce a design-thinking culture that leverages the best product, technology and innovative talent
- Influence partners and stakeholders through compelling storytelling and communication design
Experience / Skills Required:
- At least 8+ years of relevant experience as a Senior Designer
- Expert understanding of user-centered design methods and best practices
- Ability to communicate your ideas to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Able to produce results independently as well as collaboratively in a team
- Ability to self motivate and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Mastery of Figma, Adobe, and other tech for visual design, wire-framing, and prototypes (animation skills a plus)
- Proficiency in Keynote, Google Slides or equivalent presentation tools
- Experience contributing to, extending, and creating design systems
- Ability to create compelling and persuasive presentations to sell creative solutions and ideas
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience across a spectrum of creative projects
- A positive attitude with a collaborative, cross-functional mindset
- Ability to manage deadlines and production scheduling on numerous, concurrent projects (with aid of program management software)
- Well-versed or curious about the intersection of design and business (culture, strategy, product development)
- Passion for your craft, no detail goes unnoticed
- Experience with CRM or enterprise software
- Design consulting background a plus
- A sense of humor
Our client believes that business is the greatest platform for change — and that together, we can improve the state of the world. With the world’s #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform, your work will help businesses and communities achieve their most ambitious business plans, solve their biggest challenges, and harness their successes to leave our planet a little better than we found it.
This company hasn’t just earned a reputation as a strong business — it’s also consistently been recognized as an incredible place to work. Are you ready to build a rewarding career and a better future for all?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.