- Remote (EST hours)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara El-Shami
Aquent is looking for an Art Director for our Fortune 500 Financial client. This is a full time, remote role for 6+ months with the opportunity to extend and offers full benefits - medical, dental, 401K and more. This is a great opportunity to join a multidisciplinary team that develops creative strategy and marketing campaigns for financial cafe's and retail spaces. This includes grand openings, events, virtual series, emails, digital displays, social, photoshoots, and out of home marketing. This person will be involved in strategy, hands on creative, kick off meetings, creating timelines, working with copywriters, communicating with business partners and owning projects. Must have at least 2-3 years of experience in creative strategy and design and a strong background in design fundelmentals.
○ Design creative for a range of print and digital channels, including email, web, direct mail,
display, and social media.
○ Brainstorm big concepts one day and tackle detail-oriented projects the next.
○ Work with team—copywriters, creative directors, brand and marketing strategists.
○ Work with partners—internal marketing and line-of-business.
○ Use strategy to inform creative decisions.
○ Understand the importance of integrated thinking across channels, products and
audiences, while staying true to the brand.
○ Learn from consumer insights and let them influence work.
○ Be willing to push the process and mindsets of others to create great customer
experiences and strengthen our brand.
○ Manage multiple deadlines on numerous projects happening at the same time.
○ Deliver error-free work, using best practices with keen attention to detail.
○ Listen to and incorporate feedback.
○ Determine when to use existing solutions or start from scratch, invest
time where it matters.
○ Understand the goals of a project, take direction well, and ask questions when needed
○ Present work in a compelling way to create support across different audiences.
● 3+ years of design experience in a professional setting
● 3+ years of experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
● 1+ year of experience working with a prototyping software, such as: Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD
● Portfolio of your creative work
● Bachelor’s degree or military experience
● Experience in one or more of the following marketing areas: B2B, Experiential, Performance, or
● Experience in the financial services industry
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Paid Sick Leave for all US and Canada talent
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) with company match
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)Not the job for you? Tell your friends and reap the Rewards! https://aquent.com/rewards/