- Boston, MA
- Job Terms:
- Up to $70/hr
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
Aquent has an EXCITING opportunity for a Sr UI Designer!
This position is 100% Remote. Candidates MUST be able to work Eastern Time Zone Hours.
*In order to be considered for this role, you must:
- Be authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship of any kind
- Be able to showcase your work and UX Design process thru individual samples or an online portfolio
- Have a minimum of 4+ years of experience in Product Design
While this position is 100% remote, our client is preferring candidates who come from certain locations:
- Boston, MA
- New York, NY
- Atlanta, GA
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
- Philadelphia, PA
- Create outstanding personalized digital experiences
- Work with colleagues from Product Management and UX
- Take low-fidelity wireframes to the next level in the form of mockups and prototypes that leverage a proprietary UI Kit
- Add technical accuracy to ensure the design is ready to hand off to the development team.
- Partner with teams across the client's digital ecosystem to bring integrated experiences to market.
- Experience in designing enterprise-level functionality and interactions for consumers across devices.
- Experience in applying user-centered design techniques and data-driven decision processes.
- Must have a high technical acumen while maintaining awareness of UX best practices and methods.
- Expert-level skills in Sketch, Figma, and Miro.
- A strong understanding of CMS systems and front-end development languages is requested but not required.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (scrum and/or SAFe) is also a strong preference.
- Experience working in a virtual environment and have excellent communication skills and a keen ability to build and foster strong partnerships through an open and transparent working style.
- 5+ years of experience as either a UI Designer, Visual Designer, or Product Designer
- Experience in working on native mobile (iOS and Android) projects
- Experience in working on enterprise-level projects
- Experience in working with Sketch required
- Experience in working with Figma, InVision and/or Miro is not required but will be a big plus
- Must have an online portfolio
- Must showcase projects that demonstrate the requirements above
- Projects with explanation (i.e., not just the finished product) must be included
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out. Up to 85% subsidy