- Hybrid in Houston
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
FANTASTIC GRAPHIC DESIGNER OPPORTUNITY
Our client, a innovative Energy company creating technology solutions to drive business and sustainability, is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to work closely with the Art Director along with Division marketing communications teams, product champions, and subject matter experts to creatively produce high-quality, customer-facing collateral. They should feel comfortable in all stages of the creative process from concept to delivery. They should be able to receive direction and meet target deadlines while working either independently or in a collaborative team environment. Projects can include but aren’t limited to Web pages, illustrations, social media, print and digital media.
- Work with Art Director on creative projects and teams from ideation to pixel-perfect delivery, in partnership with the Digital Strategy, MarCom Campaign Managers, and Division Marketing teams.
- Support the conceptual and stylistic vision in the design for multiple projects providing design solutions that incite participation and engagement.
- Work will include projects involving branding, web design, infographic and data visualization, print collateral, and video graphics.
- Collaborate with Art Director and project teams to manage creative deliverables and ensure deadlines are met.
- Present creative deliverables internally and externally to clients with creative solutions.
- Ensure compliance with branding guidelines, and quality standards
- Proficient in Adobe CC Creative Cloud
- Proficiency in Sitecore CMS—Ability to upload and create new content
- Familiar with the Design pipeline and workflows
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively on projects
- Experience in creating and adaptable to a range of visual styles
- Possess excellent craftsmanship, creativity, and a keen eye for details
- Excellent understanding of corporate brand adherence and color theory
- Ability to handle project management, file organization, and archiving
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders and creative partners to execute projects
- Ability to present clear ideas and incorporate stakeholder feedback
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a given time
- Adaptable and flexible to changes in direction or project workflows
- College Degree in Graphic Art or Design, Advertising, Marketing or relevant field – or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years related work experience focused on branding and marketing design
- A portfolio showing depth of thinking, art direction skills, creative vision and original ideas.
- Strong teamwork, project management, time management, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Exemplifies professionalism to staff and internal clients
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on latest techniques and advancements related to Design
- Ability to apply conceptual strategy, brainstorm facilitation, day-to-day directing of a project to completion.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Passion, drive, desire and a proactive approach to solving client challenges and creating amazing work.
- Knowledge in Adobe Work Front or similar project management software
- 2+ years Oil and Gas experience (a plus)