- Job Terms:
- DOE W2 hourly
- Start date:
- May 2022
- Posted By:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
Our Fortune 25 client is seeking a Survey Specialist to join their team. In this role, you will report to the Market Insight leadership and will be responsible for supporting the enterprise survey platform as well as platform users alike. You will support ongoing survey platform training, maintenance, and enhancements. You will collaborate across all levels of the organization in order to procure the effective pervasive use of the survey platform and all of its capabilities. Ultimately, you will ensure consistent use of the survey platform at the highest quality levels to build trust and confidence in the survey platform itself.
The client's enterprise survey platform team is expanding to align with increased demand of survey platform users and their respective survey programs. The enterprise survey platform team is solely responsible for promoting the pervasive use of all of its capabilities across the organization while committing to continued innovations and enhancements that enable its usership to succeed in their VoC endeavors. As survey platform administrators, team members are accountable and responsible for the following:
- Creating / maintaining comprehensive playbooks that promote survey platform standards and governance
- Act as a survey platform SME who demonstrates proficiency in executing tasks aligned to survey platform capabilities (ie. survey creation/modification, contact list management & email distribution, alerting, etc.)
- Has a consultative mindset to engage with program users and aid in providing an elegant solution-design
- Understanding survey platform users to best meet their needs & expectations
- Manage support model financials and conduct periodic audits of users and usage
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with employer match and immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick Time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired candidates will bring:
- Minimum 2 years working with survey platforms (ie. Verint, Qualtrics, Medallia)
- Strong knowledge of survey piping and branching logic
- Proficient in implementing digital, email and SMS survey modalities
- Proficient in managing email campaigns and working with user lists
- Ability to manage platform-related financials
- Strong consultative mindset
- Comfortable leading in a highly collaborative setting, ability to effectively influence across various business segments
- Bachelor's Degree (minimum requirement)
Skills and Experience:
- SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT
Successful candidates will be required to pass a background check and drug test prior to starting.