- Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Mindy Totaro
We are looking for a strategic, creative marketing leader with a focus on paid digital programs to build and execute the marketing efforts for our brand. This role will be responsible for all marketing programs, driving awareness, demand, and revenue.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a deep understanding and knowledge of digital and brand marketing. They are eager to roll up their sleeves to produce winning digital programs across channels across markets and channels such as social, search, email, web, streaming, influencer, and more.
They are excited to build a brand and marketing strategy that raises the bar. They will possess strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to influence, and proven team leadership.
The ideal candidate possesses a strong bias for action and makes proactive strategic recommendations based on data and customer insights. They are technically savvy, innovative, collaborative, and have expertise across the e-commerce and consumer marketing space.
Key job responsibilities:
· Define and execute the marketing strategy with a focus on digital channels (i.e. email, paid and organic social, search, display, OTT, and more)
· Drive day-to-day channel operations while supporting the development of our long-term marketing strategy
· Responsible for end-to-end execution of campaigns from briefs to creative development, media planning, campaign execution and measurement
· Grow and manage the marketing function within the organization
· Execute detailed analyses of campaign effectiveness including segmentation, creative targeting, and cohort analysis
· Define and gather assets for all digital campaigns, execute A/B testing, programming, scheduling, reporting, and proactively suggest data-driven optimizations
· Serve as a subject matter expert for all digital marketing trends in the e-commerce and consumer space
· Establish and manage budgets across channels in collaboration with team members and stakeholders
· Develop and manage relevant agency partnerships, applications, and vendor relationships
· Support the creation and promotion of content that addresses the needs of customers and generates growth
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business or comparable education/experience
· 5+ years of direct marketing team management experience in a corporate organization
· 5+ years of direct digital marketing at a brand in the e-commerce or consumer marketing space (or similar)
· 5+ years running direct paid and organic digital marketing (i.e. email, social media including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, display, search, web, and SEO)
· 5+ years of executing effective multi-channel campaigns with a high level of comfort with the tools and techniques of digital marketing.
· 5+ years of marketing analytics and reporting including acquiring and organizing data, as well as direct experience working with large data sets and complex analyses
· 5+ years of budget and forecasting planning and optimization
· 5+ years experience working with Excel and other MS apps
· Proven expertise in media and promotion planning and management
· Robust experience in creative development and execution
· Demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done and thinking big at the same time
· Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation creation skills
· Exemplary ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems
· Ability to think creatively and contribute to messaging and creative concepts across campaigns
· Comfortable working across multiple simultaneous assignments and operating autonomously
· Strong analytical and technical marketing skills with the agility to understand and communicate the relationship between results and business outcomes
· Intuition for customer communication; adept at marketing copywriting
· Strong attention to detail with a collaborative nature