- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kendra Campbell
This Developer Marketing team helps developers build successful apps, games, and businesses on several different platforms and operating systems. We do this through scalable programs, creative marketing campaigns, content, and programs which build brand equity and meet critical needs of the developer ecosystem.
We are looking for a data-driven marketer who is passionate about building great websites. The Web Marketing Manager will be responsible for optimizing our current developer website and expanding its scope to include additional programs and products designed to help developers succeed on our platform.
- Define and manage a web marketing program, from planning through execution, including: brief development, content and editorial strategy, web design and creative production, measurement, and reporting.
- Lead content development in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders and a web development team.
- Manage the development pipeline and process to ensure efficient delivery of web projects.
- Build scalable web templates, playbooks and governance, using quantitative and qualitative data to inform hypotheses and recommendations.
- Track and report on key goals and metrics, distill data into actionable insights.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to gather project requirements and manage the web development team to implement
- Manage the development pipeline and process to ensure efficient delivery of web projects
- Track and report on website analytics, make recommendations based on insights
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience (No specific field requested)
- 4-5 years of experience in website development or management
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and work well in a fast-paced environment with competing demands.
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
- Experience with content management systems, Google Analytics preferred
- Knowledge of website best practices, including UI/UX and search engine optimization
- Experience working with a CMS (content management system)
- Proficiency with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of website best practices, including UI/UX, SEO
- Experience managing external agencies
- Experience with working with B2B technology companies
- Comfortable learning and using new tools and platforms
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistently named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
- Expanding Opportunity - Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
- Protecting Users - Keeping billions of people safer online.
- Including all Voices - Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
- Responding to Crisis - Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
- Advancing Sustainability - Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.