- Los Angeles - Remote anywhere USA
- Job Terms:
- $150k - 170k
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Stephen Charles-Kendall
Pioneering Massively Interactive Live Events (MILEs) as a huge new category of transmedia. We provide the unique technology and services that enable this new form of cloud-based, live broadcast entertainment to be built on any of the top game engines and run on all major streaming platforms.
- Overseeing the support of clients’ software with our development tools, critical to the success of our business. Clients include the biggest game publishers in the world, as well as video game engine creators, game consoles, streaming platforms, and indie developers.
- Contribute in designing, building, scaling, and supporting the integration of our technology and seeing to their deployment and support in the requested data center environments with the client and our partners.
- The ability to translate clients’ design requirements into efficient and reusable code.
- Creating minigames, achievement systems, and UI overlays that integrate seamlessly with client products.
- Creating unit tests and working with QA to deliver quality code and ensure that bugs and problems are swiftly addressed on the client’s behalf.
- Working with the Live Operations and Partnerships teams to understand the priority of client services and adjust your workflow accordingly.
- Identifying improvements in systems management and the development process
- Communicating the clients’ needs and development shortfalls by providing real time feedback to internal teams.
- The ability to solve problems creatively, define best practices, and document findings to enhance team cohesion.
- Provide on-going support and maintenance throughout the product's life cycle.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-7 years’+ experience in services and web application development
- Understanding of responsive CSS/web design
- Ability to communicate clearly in English written and verbal
- 3+ years experience with React and other frameworks
- AWS Stack (EC2, ELB, Route53 etc.) (knowledge of Azure, GCE
- Be keenly aware of the strict security needs of our partners
- Startup experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of network security principles
- Experience in gaming industry or animation
- HTML5 Canvas, HTML5 game engines (Three.js, PlayCanvas, etc.)
- FB Instant Games experience a big plus
- Experience with HashiCorp Stack (Consul, Nomad, Vault, Terraform, Packer)