- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- June 2022
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
This is a temp to hire position. This position works 100% remotely.
The Patient and Market Experience (PME) team is looking for a patient- focused Senior UX Designer with the compassion, curiosity, creativity, and empathy to support development of this emerging capability to help drive the future of the patient financial experience in health care.
The Senior UX Designer will work closely with our interdisciplinary team of researchers, service designers and customer experience experts to identify actionable design principles, visualize and prototype transformative experiences, and co-create the path ahead for all things patient financial experience. You will bring user experience design excellence to our human-centered design process and support the evolution toward patient-centric service mentality within our organization. This is an opportunity to be part of a team that is creating positive impact for our patients and the healthcare community by creating experiences that change people's lives for the better. This role may also be available as a fully remote role or flexible work location arrangement.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to all phases of design projects by developing thoughtful, impactful user journeys, concept sketches, user scenarios, data scenarios, user flows, experience maps, wireframes, information architecture, prototypes, interaction patterns and UI patterns.
- Actively participate and provide influence in experience research and service design strategy development.
- Ensure that established user needs and service strategy principles have direct impact in the design of user experiences.
- Collaborate seamlessly with clients, project managers, and others as appropriate.
- Provides counsel and feedback to stakeholders and other design team staff as needed.
- Coordinate with UX-related outside partners and vendors as needed.
- Demonstrate ability to balance projects and individual work to ensure timely, on-budget outcomes, or recommend appropriate modifications and updates to schedules.
- Study exemplars from design and other industries to learn, leverage, and hone your craft in digital experience design, as well as new technologies to support design experiences.
- Maintain and develop personal professional knowledge of digital design and its impact in the healthcare industry.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline such as Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction or related design field or equivalent education/experience.
- 5 years experience working in UI/UX design and product development, preferably in a design firm or agency setting. Link to portfolio and resume along with application.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- 4 or more years of UI/UX design and product development, preferably in a design firm or agency setting
- Experience in medium to large projects
- Experience in Agile, Design Thinking and/or Human-Centered Design workflows focused on bringing new products or experiences to market
- Experience translating research to inform strategic design and business decisions
- Experience and proficiency working with design tools like Creative Cloud, as well as rapid prototyping tools like Figma
- Knowledge and experience working in the health care industry
About the department you will serve.
Revenue Cycle Services supports our patient’s financial journey as part of an enterprise-wide human-centered, technology-enabled care continuum.
We offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits