- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- July 2022
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
Our client, a large Fortune 20 organization is seeking a UX Product Designer to join their Experience Design team.
- Create end-to-end product experience across Web, Mobile, Email that drive business objectives.
- Create visually beautiful, compelling user interface and experience.
- Deliver user-friendly and experientially compelling product that delights users
- Ability and drive to solve complex problems
- Partner with research team to facilitate various user research tests
- Present work to different stakeholders and leadership for review and feedback.
- Bring excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Effectively use established Design System standards and contributes to it.
Desired Candidates will bring:
- 3-5 years of industry experience. (Team is looking for candidates within this range).
- Must have online portfolio showcasing UX work.
- Very strong visual design skill and meticulous attention to details.
- Strong proficiency in Figma required.
- Strong knowledge in user centered design principles, accessibility standards, inclusive design, user testing, design thinking
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Must be able to articulate design decisions effectively.
- Has experience in user-research and testing methodologies;
- Experience working in structured Agile environment.
- Jira, Confluence knowledge a plus
- Ability to create hi-fidelity clickthrough prototypes
- Experience working on transactional, e-commerce sites.
- Experience in working on a design system a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline REQUIRED
Skills and Experience:
- UX DESIGN
- USER CENTERED DESIGN
- USER TESTING
- VISUAL DESIGN
- PRESENTATION SKILLS
- PRODUCT DESIGNER
- USER EXPERIENCE
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with employer match and immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick Time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks