- Los Angeles/London/New York
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
In this assignment for Aquent's client, we are looking for an exceptional music operations specialist. This individual will have the essential balance of hard and soft skills needed to provide professional support to our partners and drive improvement to our production delivery processes. It will require strong character and relationship-building skills, a self-starter attitude and a bias towards innovation.
- You will be responsible for driving, explaining, validating, and monitoring our partner integrations
- Track release schedule and ensure required assets are technically accurate;
- Develop scalable processes to maintain partners in the platform;
- Manage projects with internal partners;
- Diagnose issues and identify solutions to internal and external partners;
Key Qualifications: We are looking for individuals with:
- Strong attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Works well under pressure/with multiple priorities and tight deadlines.
- Solid knowledge of enterprise-level, music delivery processes and metadata.
- Demonstrable success developing technical processes, workflows and solutions.
- Clear, and friendly communicator - Written and verbal.
- Passion for Music, and other digital content
- Results-oriented, upbeat, and focused with a strong passion to learn and succeed
- Experienced with cross-functional projects and communication
- Analytical, inquisitive, and comfortable working with large data sets to form meaningful conclusions
- Self-starting, self-directed and self-sufficient
- Outstanding time-management skills and a demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to work with changing and often ambiguous goals
- Languages are a plus.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)