- Remote PST ONLY
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Ryan Lack
Looking for someone to do content management on web sites utilizing tools such as Word press to edit images or catch editorial errors. In addition they will be working with PM's around details of setting up events and connecting to their registration systems or uploading an image to make it a banner. They need to have solid HTML coding experience. This position is slated for 3 months with possibility of extension. It will remain 100% remote, but prefer someone to be on PST.
• Experience in HTML Web page and email template creation
• Strong knowledge of Content Management Systems (e.g., WordPress, etc.)
• Some experience in using design tools such as Sketch, Figma, and Adobe Creative Cloud
• Ability to take concepts from design to content development
• Familiarity with accessibility standards
• Basic knowledge of video encoding software
• Proven ability to successfully prioritize and handle multiple tasks
• Quick-learner with ability to take direction, work under pressure and operate as part of a team
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• An extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• High sense of responsibility and confidentiality
• Ability to deal effectively with people at all levels
• Working with editorial, graphics, and project management teams to update and manage content on multiple public-facing and internal websites.
• Managing and preparing media assets and creating web pages through WordPress
• Designing and coding HTML emails and web pages
• Creating and updating events on our internal Event Registration platform
• Create and export reports using various tools including Adobe Analytics
• Involvement on various parts of the content development process
• Working closely with the UX and development teams to bring digital products to life
This legendary company has entertained, informed and inspired people around the globe for over 90 years. Named one of Forbes top companies to work for year over year, this is where dreams really do come true.
Whether you’re looking to create, support business growth and development, work behind-the-scenes on your favorite TV shows or upcoming movies, or anything in-between, this is your opportunity to start the next chapter of your career story and help create the exhilarating experiences this company is known for worldwide.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.