- Pawtucket, Rhode Island
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Michele Giella
The Design and Development Team is seeking a creative and passionate Graphic Designer interested in working in a fast-paced environment with a collaborative team. Primary responsibilities include the creation and implementation of package layouts for the brand utilizing existing brand assets. The brand is looking for a candidate with an open mind, big heart, and attention to detail.
• Strong attention to detail
• High level of creativity, passion, and integrity
• Ability to communicate and present your work effectively, both orally and written
• Ability to develop professional relationships with cross functional team members to accomplish tasks
• Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, PowerPoint
• Organized and able to multi-task in a high-volume environment
• Ability to thrive in a changing environment
• Comprehensive knowledge of and experience with production and printing requirements
• Self-motivated and able to work in a virtual environment
• Experience coordinating and art directing photoshoots a plus
• Develop packaging and eComm layouts based on brand strategy and DNA
• Assist Sr Graphic Designer with photo shoots
• Create packaging related presentation assets
• Understand, interpret, and apply QA and legal requirements to packages
• Ensure alignment with cross functional teams
• Partner with Structural Engineers to create storytelling-lead packaging
• Achieve key milestones/delivery dates on time and on budget
B.F.A. in Graphic Design or Fine Arts; or equivalent experience
3+ years’ experience in related industry
Our Client is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World's Best Play and Entertainment Experiences. From toys and games to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, they offer a variety of ways for audiences to experience their iconic brands.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
Free continued learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM