- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kendra Campbell
The main function of a digital manager is to develop marketing strategy while leading integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
• Plan and execute all paid social marketing advertising campaigns on the Client platforms.
• Design and build testing strategies to drive lift in key metrics.
• Measure and report performance of all campaigns and compare against goals.
• Brainstorm and develop new strategies to adopt based on campaign findings.
• Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption of new advertising products where appropriate.
• Guide cross-functional partners in developing and executing on a best in class paid social advertising campaign.
• Work with cross-functional partners to develop testing programs designed to find best practices in achieving lift goals.
• Expert in paid social media advertising - specifically Client owned properties.
• Comprehensive knowledge of creative best practices for digital advertising campaigns.
• Ability to influence strategic decision-making to ensure campaigns are designed for success.
• Highly creative and experienced in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns.
• Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking.
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
• Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
• Be part of their mission of community building
• Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
• Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
• Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.