- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
Web Experience Collective (WXC) is a design and research team working on the forefront of new experiences for our customers in search, maps, advertising, and news. We collaborate in a customer-driven environment where our decisions are grounded in responsible design, creating experiences that make the web a better place for every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. If you’re passionate about technology, have a knack for creative ideas, and lead with a growth mindset, we want to hear from you.
We are seeking a Product Designer with strong consumer product design experience to help us explore new ways to help connect businesses with customers. Your work may include core concept designs that will support content submitted at scale from advertisers, or perhaps finding a way to associate stock imagery with advertiser-provided content to build a compelling entry point for their product or service.
For this role you should have superb visual and interaction design skills and be excited by the challenge of ideating new concepts and then working with product and engineering teams to "make them real." You will help guide the design of these product experiences such that they will meet user and business goals. You will help to conduct quantitative and qualitative testing with customers and refine them based on their feedback. You will work closely with product managers and other designers to ensure coherence with the surfaces on which these experiences reside.
• Propose creative concepts that will help connect businesses with customers
• Develop both interaction and visual design aspects of product concepts
• Collaborate with other designers, researchers, product managers, and developers from early product stages to implementation
• Identify new opportunities and generate innovative ideas to improve our processes, products, and culture, influencing design direction and research methodologies
• 3+ years of digital product experience design
• Demonstrated sense of interaction design attuned to the fundamentals of user experience, including accessibility and inclusive design
• Strong visual design skills
• Excellent communication and presentation / storytelling skills, with the ability to energize teams and advocate for your ideas
• Experience designing in Figma
• Resume must include a link to design portfolio
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.