- San Francisco (The Presidio)
- Job Terms:
- up to $28 hourly
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Ryan Lack
Dual reporting to the Director, International Marketing, Publicity, and the Director, Marketing and based in the San Francisco Bay Area, this role will support the Marketing team with project coordination and administrative duties across multiple lines of business and departments; including but not limited to consumer products, theatrical marketing, home-entertainment, parks, partnership campaigns, and ad hoc projects.
- Performs general administrative duties including answering telephones, coordinating and connecting conference calls, calendar management, coordinating travel, expense reports, ordering office supplies, copying, and scanning.
- Assists with the creation and management of Keynote presentations.
- Participates in team meetings including prepping agendas, recaps, and follow-ups. Recaps to be disseminated as necessary.
- Supports the team by troubleshooting technology, maintaining department calendars, file organizing, handling shipping and distribution of mail, etc.
- Maintain department archive materials and help with overall team organization of assets, documents, etc.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains organization of marketing swag/supply closet
- Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential and displaying strong professionalism in the workplace.
- Proactive thinker especially when working with teams around the globe across multiple timezones
- Assist with special projects as needed by the team
- Create ad hoc overview documents and presentations, liaising with marketing counterparts across all lines of business to compile/verify accuracy of information
- Support Directors in tracking key project deadlines; develop a thorough understanding of necessary checkpoints (meetings, creative & legal approvals, etc) to see a project through to completion
- Track and follow up on all outstanding needs of the franchise marketing department in relation to the other lines of business across LFL and TWDC partners
- 1-3 years Entertainment Marketing and/or Executive Administrative experience preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience in the Media or Entertainment industry is preferred.
- Appreciation, understanding, and respect for the Star Wars franchise.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize a large volume of projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be adaptable and flexible to shifting priorities and partner needs.
- Exceptional work ethic, strong organization, and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a constantly changing environment with often conflicting priorities.
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized and have the ability to follow-up often in a friendly and courteous manner
- Must be resourceful and able to troubleshoot with little to minimal direction
- Strong computer skills, especially Keynote, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers