- San Fransisco (remote)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Christie Bridges
The Social Graphic Designer will design and help to execute best-in-class engaging social GIFs, videos, and static creatives. Create assets for new product launches and seasonal campaigns focused on Paid Media and Social. Ideate and develop visual storytelling opportunities that communicate against our Brand DNA while maintaining our brand standards.
The ideal candidate has a digital-first background with beauty brands and focuses on design, typography, color theory, and composition.
This position reports to Sr Designer
• Design motion graphics for animations and videos, social GIFs, and static creatives based on brief and campaign assets
• Work with the Senior Designer and creative team to understand the assets available and provide social post options as needed
• Design digital assets (banners, emails etc.) as needed
• Concept social post ideas based on brief
• Support in concepting social shoot, help with selects and manage retouching after shoot
• Work independently to anticipate problems before they arise; find solutions and follow-up on own initiative
• Stays current on industry trends, social sentiment, and competitors
• Ability to work under tight deadlines with excellent attention to detail, you will be self-motivated and proactive
• Attend all weekly project kickoffs, creative reviews and examine assigned project briefs
• Digital-first mindset, you will have a finger on the pulse of new visual trends and the competitive landscape to pull forward best-in-class visual ideas and solutions, with particular attention to Paid Media and Social creative
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field required
• 2+ years of digital design experience with a focus in Paid Media and Social with a portfolio showcasing proven expertise and involvement in creating high-performance creative for beauty and fashion brands is a must
• Poses strong knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Adobe premiere Pro or similar tools
• Expert in current graphic design tools for Adobe CC Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, and the like), Microsoft Office, and Google collaboration applications. Any motion graphic or video editing applications are a plus.
• Proven strong visual design executions, excellent typography & layout skills, and a keen eye for details and brand identity systems
• Knowledge of the latest design trends and best practices (Digital, Social, Paid Media)
• Understanding and insights into the latest trends in digital channels for beauty/fashion/lifestyle a plus
• Experience working with marketing teams and demonstrated management of creative execution process, and ability to positively respond to critique/feedback.
• Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet very tight deadlines
• The drive to excel and succeed; self-motivated