- Remote; must be local to the LA area
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heidi Glynn
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading client projects, analyzing and streamlining current processes, and developing/improving systems to glean and deliver meaningful data on project success. This position will also act as a relationship manager with clients and stakeholders to deliver exceptional and consistent service.
• Build and manage successful relationships with clients of various disciplines and quickly establish rapport
• Manage and successfully balance each project's time, cost, scope, and quality.
• Managing projects scope and executive change control when additional requests for features of functionality are made
• Managing the process and the execution of the project across creative and client teams while ensuring efficient coordination along with effective communication
• Managing the full life cycle of projects from requirements through completion
• Documenting the scope of work with help from functional leads
• Validating that scope can be completed within timeline and budget
• Developing the project plan and schedule and gaining buy-in from internal teams
• Clearly organizing and forecasting deliverables and dependencies
• Estimating resource needs with help from functional leads
• Managing day-to-day tasks and have in-depth involvement to allow for early identification of potential challenges
• Proactively identify project risks and develop solutions and contingency plans to address them
• Maintaining company quality
• Provide status reports and updates to production leadership and executive team
• Confidently lead, motivate, influence and drive progress
• Highly proficient with MAC - Microsoft office suite, and PowerPoint
• Keynote experience
• 3 years project management experience
1. Project Management Certification
2. Smartsheet Project Management Tool
3. Experience working with Keynote
4. Zoom webinar/webcast experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
This legendary company has entertained, informed and inspired people around the globe for over 90 years. Named one of Forbes top companies to work for year over year, this is where dreams really do come true.
Whether you’re looking to create, support business growth and development, work behind-the-scenes on your favorite TV shows or upcoming movies, or anything in-between, this is your opportunity to start the next chapter of your career story and help create the exhilarating experiences this company is known for worldwide.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.