- Silicon Valley, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
This role requires high level experience in Still Life / Table Top Product photography. Any previous Technical Documentation photography experience is a plus. Please note: This is for non-customer facing service content.
The Photographer will work directly with our Instructional Designer internal clients who will be present to assist in most shooting sessions, so strong team skills and diplomatic client skills are key. Role requires utmost attention to detail and proactively identifies efficiencies. Ability to follow image file naming conventions per Art Plan and organize large quantities of technical documentation photos in a logical and easy to understand manner. Pick selects with input from client.
Requires expert knowledge of Canon Mark IV cameras (provided on site in our studio) and lenses. Must also be experienced with tethered capture in Capture One or Lightroom to support our existing workflow. Should be adept at determining best lighting options for the product per Art Plan layout, i.e., using Daylight LED Panels or Strobe (provided in studio). Strong skill set in Adobe RAW for imaging processing and conversion to PSDs and JPEGs is desired. Preliminary post/prep work includes adherence to our naming conventions, creation of folders of selects for image processing, and upload to server for pass-along to our Designers who will clean up and further refine per Art Plan.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)