- Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Our customer lifecycle program provides engaging, relevant, and educational email content to help app marketers get more value from our advertising solutions. Whether they joined last week or have been with us for years, we develop content to help customers onboard, scale and optimize their app promotion campaigns so they can grow their business.
We’re looking for a marketing contractor to help us manage and grow the customer lifecycle program. The marketing contractor will serve a critical role by working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to support overall program management, share valuable insights, champion new ideas to keep engagement high, and help drive the launch of new marketing initiatives.
• Lead project management efforts.
o Work closely with our Creative and Production teams to deliver engaging global marketing campaigns on time.
o Identify opportunities to improve program content, help facilitate localization process, and ensure ongoing communication between teams globally.
o Manage and prioritize the lifecycle program roadmap to ensure new campaign development and updates are documented, prioritized, and resourced appropriately.
• Monitor and share insights.
o Drive awareness of program initiatives internally.
o Share progress, updates, and learnings about campaigns and the overall customer lifecycle experience.
• Optimize the overall customer experience.
o Help gather feedback from internal teams to identify and recommend opportunities to improve the customer experience and marketing program performance.
o Help develop the testing strategy and manage the test and learn calendar to support our measurement strategy.
o Troubleshoot delivery and measurement issues to ensure optimal customer experience.
• At least three years of work experience working within a marketing organization or creative agency.
• Hands-on development and creation of B2B customer lifecycle marketing communications, customer programs, and creative deliverables.
• Passion for creating the best experiences that bring both delight and value to customers.
• Proven ability to partner cross-functionally in an effective manner.
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills with proven attention to detail.
• Familiar with leveraging data and insights to inform decision making.
• Savvy at tackling issues and providing creative solutions.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)