- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heidi Glynn
• Write and produce and edit short form/promo content for social
• Stay ahead of the curve on current industry and cultural trends
• Pitch ideas or campaigns and participate in brainstorming meetings.
• Work with our Marketing and Strategy team to understand target demo (Adults18-34).
• Communicate with graphic design team, VO talent and supervise production through final delivery.
• Lead and execute ideas and concepts that are relevant, innovative and push the envelope.
• Amend, devise and develop creative in response to feedback from Creative Directors.
• Minimum 4 years of experience writing and producing and editing social content.
• Professional editing software experience (experience with either Avid or Premiere )
• Have great taste in music and fluency in current music genres and trends
• Ability to creatively problem-solve.
• Must be able to work on multiple projects at once.
• Must be able to work under pressure against tight deadlines.
• Have excellent time management skills.
• Have an understanding of marketing concepts and brand management.
• Understand the target demo and how to speak to them.
• Demonstrate excellent people skills.
• Demonstrate strong work ethic.
• Ability to develop credibility and strong working relationships in a complex organization.
• Must be able to learn and grow with new technology
This legendary company has entertained, informed and inspired people around the globe for over 90 years. Named one of Forbes top companies to work for year over year, this is where dreams really do come true.
Whether you’re looking to create, support business growth and development, work behind-the-scenes on your favorite TV shows or upcoming movies, or anything in-between, this is your opportunity to start the next chapter of your career story and help create the exhilarating experiences this company is known for worldwide.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.