- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Teddy Stackman
The main function of the business affairs manager is to work with specialized video and digital content products in marketing to support production process.
- Lead the Business Affairs team for Global Business Management Creative and Experiential. This team will be the producer's right hand allowing the them to focus more on the creative and less on the business matters
- Well versed in vendor and talent estimates, negotiations, contracts and rights and clearance
- Collaborate with key XFN partners in Sourcing, Legal, Comms, Partnerships and Finance
- Strategizes a system to optimize clearances and contract processes, and ensuring the team can support a high volume and high speed of production safely, without comprising creative quality.
- Advise on all Business Affairs matters for development, production, post production, sales, distribution, and service of all entertainment and business endeavors for C&E from a legal, financial, entertainment and strategic perspective
- Makes sure I's are dotted and T's are crossed when it comes to legal, and clearances
- Project manage complex work streams
- Work with internal and external counsel handling production legal, litigation, copyright/trademark, music, and rights/clearance matters
- Analyze deal opportunities and formulate business strategies with respect to various development and production matters
- Maintain relationships with key agencies, managers and attorneys in the entertainment community
- Oversee corporate compliance with contractual and legal obligations in regards to Media and Production
• Project management
• Product marketing
• Experience in the management of external creative and production partners
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Detail-oriented and a team player
• Bachelors degree in business or Marketing preferred.
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
• Be part of their mission of community building
• Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
• Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
• Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.