- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara El-Shami
Aquent is looking for a Communications Specialist for our Fortune 500 Financial client. This is full-time, remote for 6+ months with the potential to extend and offer full benefits - medical, dental, 401K and more. This person will be responsible for creating internal communications content via newsletters, blogs, intranet, and webpages geared towards a technical audience.
•Partner with technology SMEs to develop communication strategies to launch and market new and existing technology services and offerings, and demonstrate progress with initiatives aligned with the technology strategy.
•Partner with SMEs to create communication plans, presentations, marketing campaigns and collateral, videos, “how to” guides, etc. to build awareness and adoption of new tools
•Establish and own the content development, approval process, and execution of user communications materials, guides and tools
•Establish a positive relationship with partners and stakeholders; collaborate with communicators and clients to help formulate strategy and influence production
•Prioritize work and manage capacity
•Proofread and edit communications
4-year degree in marketing, communications, journalism. 5+ years experience in a strategic communications, marketing writing or copy writing role, preferably in a marketing or agency environment.
Preferred: internal messaging, strategy and concepting experience, works well with multiple projects for multiple customers/accounts.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Paid Sick Leave for all US and Canada talent
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) with company match
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)Not the job for you? Tell your friends and reap the Rewards! https://aquent.com/rewards/