- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
This UX team is a group of impassioned designers, researchers, and writers, defining the user experience of the Marketing Platform and critical pieces of the broader ads ecosystem. We're looking for an experienced Interaction Designer to help us modernize and expand the program.
This program is the company's enterprise ad server, used by the world's top advertisers to deliver and measure display, video and audio advertisements across all digital platforms (e.g. websites, mobile apps, digital out-of-home, connected devices and more). We're a small team with big plans to expand this very successful and well-established product's position as the most reliable and trustworthy ad server for the industry's largest digital advertisers.
- Work with Product Management and Engineering partners to develop a user-centered product vision, then align on logical, iterative steps to get there.
- Utilize all available data points—subject matter experts, analytics and user research—and rely on your intuition to fill in the gaps.
- Understand the nuances of ads business, the industry, and our users.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Own your design process—take risks and explore big ideas before narrowing in on practical, inventive solutions and sweating the small details.
- Produce deliverables such as storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes, and carefully crafted visual specs.
- Contribute to a creative, supportive UX culture that values critical feedback in the pursuit of excellence.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of industry experience.
- Proficient in common design industry tools such as Figma.
- UX Design - Ability to think holistically about the end-to-end user experience, identify core user needs and challenges, and design product solutions that address those needs.
- Wireframing - Produce rapid and lo-fidelity solutions proposals to share with product and engineering partners to validate and communicate design solutions.
- Visual Design - Taking lo-fidelity wireframe to pixel perfect mockups, and levering an existing visual design language used here
Nice to have Skills (not required):
- Natural communicator who can keep teams in the loop and clearly articulate design decisions.
- Specialization in interaction design and product thinking, with solid visual design skills and experience playing a role in prototyping and user research.
- Experience working within and contributing to design systems, as well as building accessibility into products.
- Excellent organizational skills—able to drive projects from start to finish.
- Curious, open-minded and ego-free professional with a growth mindset.
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistenly named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
- Expanding Opportunity - Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
- Protecting Users - Keeping billions of people safer online.
- Including all Voices - Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
- Responding to Crisis - Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
- Advancing Sustainability - Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.