- Burbank, CA; Glendale, CA (REMOTE During Pandemic)
- Job Terms:
- $31 hourly + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kendra Campbell
Day-to-day workings of the General Manager and her team and would work closely with the Executive Assistant to the Vice President, Corporate Innovation. Day to Day activities could include scheduling 100+ executives, interacting regularly with their Executive Assistants, and securing the location and other logistics, as required. In addition, this job is very much about people, about forming strong relationships with your leader and co-workers, and about understanding how to leverage the human capital within the enterprise to help the GM and her team flourish. As the "face" of the General Manager of the Accelerator within The Company, your professionalism, loyalty and attitude are a reflection of the office, and as such, are a critical component to its success. Every day as an Executive Support Professional is different!
● Schedule Senior Executives from across The Company for various meetings with each of the startups in the program
● Organize and distribute program materials (schedules/company, spreadsheets) that facilitate program operations
● Execute travel schedules worldwide; roll calls and messages; plan ahead for conference rooms, Zooms, etc.; and manage a heavy and often-changing calendar
● Read relevant newspapers and trade journals so you understand the mission of the office
● Purchase all office supplies for the department, pay invoices, handle mail and shipments, and manage purchase orders and vendor contracts
● Prepare regular reports and summaries -- you'll have tasks that you "own" completely
● Collaborate on projects by conducting research, writing and fact-checking
● Assist with on-boarding new employees – you'll be the "friendly face" that newbies count on to answer all their questions, including many who are quite senior in the organization
● Plan high-profile, complex events, open houses, and offsites as well as smaller-scale gatherings such as team meal
● At least 5 years supporting a Director or above and/or equivalent experience
● Sharp, professional written and verbal communication skills, including clean grammar and a robust vocabulary
● Ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines/deliverables
● Strong proficiency with all types of computers, phones and office equipment (please note there is a Mac-dominant preference on this team)
● Mastery of Microsoft Office programs and Google Suite
● A calm head and steady hand to deal with the unexpected
● Confidence to learn new programs, hardware and software when necessary
● Complete integrity and reliability handling confidential information
● Desire to truly be helpful to your leader and co-workers, to go the extra mile without being asked, to build solid inter- and intra-team relationships
● Some flexibility in your schedule – we value work/life balance, but in a pinch, a bit more time is needed
● Very strong organizational skills and attention to detail
● An exceedingly professional and welcoming demeanor, positive outlook and a can-do attitude. This final point cannot be underestimated.
● Good working knowledge of Slack, Zoom, Powerpoint, Keynote
● Good skills in SAP, Sharepoint and Concur preferred or ability to quickly learn them if unfamiliar
● Enthusiasm to bring and consistently stay up-to-date on best practices in organization and team data management
● Experience working in a large publicly-traded company.
● High school degree
● Bachelor's degree
This legendary company has entertained, informed and inspired people around the globe for over 90 years. Named one of Forbes top companies to work for year over year, this is where dreams really do come true.
Whether you’re looking to create, support business growth and development, work behind-the-scenes on your favorite TV shows or upcoming movies, or anything in-between, this is your opportunity to start the next chapter of your career story and help create the exhilarating experiences this company is known for worldwide.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.