- Wilmington, DE
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Mark Gatza
Copy Editor (On site - Wilmington)
Location: On site in Wilmington, DE
Pay: $23-34 / hourly as W2. Full benefits offered.
Duration: 6+ months, possible extension or conversion to FT
This is a great entry level role for a solid candidate with 1-3 years of experience, a great opportunity to join an established organization with room for career growth.
The Client has asked for a candidate on site 5 days a week in Wilmington.
The Client has asked for proof of vaccination to be considered for this role.
This role is part of the Performance Marketing Content Indication team. It's an all Mac based team. This role is more copyediting than copywriting.
Attention to detail, ciphering through all the legalese and putting up notices if certain things are mentioned in the advertising. Or offers from partners.
There will be a learning curve to understand this all, but that is expected for a new hire in this role.
This is not a data analyst role, it's more for someone who can look through 800+ libraries of footnotes and be sure to update the communication. This role will work with legal and compliance.
- Work closely with Marketing and Legal to understand, analyze and indicate footnotes and legal disclosure language (including offers, premiums, conditions, limitations, program agreements, etc.) required on print and digital marketing materials (primarily credit card).
- Review footnotes and legal disclosures in Adobe InDesign (primarily simple page layout for editing and marking up PDFs)
- Communicate clearly with multiple stakeholder groups regarding the usage of footnotes and legal disclosures so they can be applied to marketing materials correctly.
- Create and uphold the highest standards of quality, efficiency and organization with regard to creative execution, production and file/asset management.
- Partner across internal Performance Marketing and external (non- PM) teams to develop and strengthen end to end processes, creating efficiencies and standards to support a CCB wide consistency in all lines of business (LOBs).
Additional Skills requested:
- Experience with Marketing creatives and disclosure language, preferably in Financial Services
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Digital Asset Management software (i.e. Adobe Experience Manager – AEM)
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- Aquent offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize a good portion of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We support you throughout the course of your assignment to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
- We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/
Working with Aquent gets you access to some great things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium (http://gymnasium.aquent.com) to develop your skills