- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
Are you interested in helping to shape the future of company partnerships with our largest, most influential agencies? Are you excited to help solve our customers’ biggest challenges when it comes to driving growth in today’s ever-changing world?
The Agency Partnerships Marketing champions agencies' critical role in driving digital transformation by empowering them to speak on our behalf, thereby deepening relationship with them. In this role, you will support the team by project managing some of ads marketing's most important programs, experiences, and content for our agency partners.
- Coordinate with agency partners and internal stakeholders to project manage Agency Lighthouse Partnership program, which engages top creative/media/performance agencies to work on a common brief using ads products.
- Collaborate with Sales and external agency partners to inform thought leadership content (op-ed, video series).
- Support project management and production of exclusive virtual events for agency leaders (Pre-Brief, Leadership Circle).
- Manage agency nominations and invitations for events by partnering with Sales on audience development strategy and execution.
- Oversee team measurement tracker to evaluate program success and identify insights.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of relevant marketing experience in digital advertising landscape
- Strong knowledge of U.S. agency ecosystem
- Exceptional project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- B2B Marketing experience
- Self-starter who can deal well with ambiguity
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistenly named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
- Expanding Opportunity - Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
- Protecting Users - Keeping billions of people safer online.
- Including all Voices - Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
- Responding to Crisis - Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
- Advancing Sustainability - Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.