- Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Teddy Stackman
This is one of the world’s leading fashion authorities since 1999, is looking for a talented User Experience Designer (UXD). UXDs at this company invent and simplify for our customers at nearly every point of their online shopping journeys: from browsing and discovery, to product evaluation and finding the right size and fit, all the way to receiving boxes of the highest quality, most fashion-forward brands at their front doors. As a UXD, you will have the opportunity to design with the rigor and customer obsession of other teams, but with the scope of work and breadth of challenges found at other e-commerce companies.
Responsibilities & Required Qualifications:
• Own UX Design initiatives from start to finish.
• Use research and customer feedback to understand end-to-end customer journey, and identify opportunities to remove friction points and add delight throughout.
• Get close to our customers by conducting user research and usability studies. And help others stay close to our customers by sharing your findings and customer insights with the entirety of the team, acting as a customer advocate in every meeting.
• Use customer feedback, analytics, research, and usability studies to help inform your design work and your practice.
• Use cutting-edge design practices, technologies, and personalization tools to create innovative and hyper-relevant shopping journeys for all customers, bringing the fun and intimacy of shopping high end boutiques to an online shopping experience.
• Partner with other UX designers, visual designers, business partners, and engineers to create a collaborative, respectful, and inclusive environment that produces best-in class customer experiences.
• Partner closely with Product Managers to help assess, optimize, and define performance metrics for both new and existing features and set roadmap priorities.
• Contribute to and help define UX patterns within the Design System.
• Clearly and persuasively present design concepts to colleagues, partners, stakeholders, and to senior executives.
• 7+ years industry experience providing interaction design solutions for web and/or software applications.
• A strong online portfolio demonstrating past work experience and relevant, user-centered design solutions is required.
• Formal, advanced education in Interaction/UX Design or HCI, Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
• Familiarity with A/B, multivariate, and other quantitative testing techniques.
• Experience designing for native iOS or Android applications.
• Experience in e-commerce and/or fashion.
• Experience designing internal tools for commence or fashion businesses.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.