- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- January 2022
- Posted By:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
Note: Fully REMOTE role, candidate can be based anywhere in the US but MUST work a CST workday schedule.
Our large Fortune 100 client is seeking a UX/ UI Designer consultant to join their Experience Design team. In this role, you will be regarded as an expert product and service designer, as well as a user experience thought leader with strong business acumen. You use advanced knowledge and experience to conceptualize and craft ideas into tangible, usable, and useful experiences. You will Influence, evolve, and improve design standards and guidelines to improve the overall user experience quality.
- Creates end-to-end product experience across Web, Mobile, Email that drive business objectives.
- Creates visually beautiful, compelling user interface and experience.
- Delivers user-friendly and experientially compelling product that delights users
- Ability and drive to solve complex problems
- Partners with research team to facilitate various user research tests
- Presents work to different stakeholders and leadership for review and feedback.
- Has excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Effectively uses established Design System standards and contributes to it.
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with employer match and immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick Time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Knowledge and Abilities
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience.
- Must have online portfolio showcasing UX work.
- Very strong visual design skill and meticulous attention to details.
- Strong knowledge in user centered design principles, accessibility standards, inclusive design, user testing, design thinking
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Must be able to articulate design decisions effectively.
- Has experience in user-research and testing methodologies;
- Experience working in structured Agile environment.
- Jira, Confluence knowledge a plus
- Ability to create hi-fidelity clickthrough prototypes
- Experience working on transactional, e-commerce sites.
- Experience in working on a design system a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline REQUIRED
- Mastery in Figma (Adobe XD, Sketch)
- High degree of expertise in Figma strongly preferred.
- Experience working in larger design teams with shared Design System and symbols / asset library using aforementioned tools
Skills and Experience:
- UX DESIGN
- USER CENTERED DESIGN
- USER TESTING
- VISUAL DESIGN
- PRESENTATION SKILLS
- PRODUCT DESIGNER
- USER EXPERIENCE
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.