- San Diego, CA (fully remote)
- Job Terms:
- Commensurate with experience.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Quinn Sidon
Do you have the ability to consult and make strategic recommendations to optimize email layouts based on email best practices?
Company seeks an experienced Email Marketing Consultant to drive a best-in-class, enterprise email program. The Email Marketing Consultant will be integral in supporting a centralized email function and driving the organization to more strategically use the channel, including developing integrated digital marketing campaigns and experiences. This is a fully remote role, and it's preferable to work East Coast business hours.
As part of this role, the Email Marketing Consultant will be responsible for interfacing with business partners to develop email plans backed by data that drive specific business objectives. The Email Marketing Consultant will also be responsible for executing one-off and complex email marketing campaigns, implementing A/B tests, and leveraging data to inform future email plans.
- Consult with partners to develop an email plan that identifies key goals, KPIs, assets needed, sets deadlines and provides recommendations based on email best practices.
- Evaluates proposals for large scale campaigns and works with partners to develop a campaign plan that drives key business objectives
- Considers the holistic customer journey to drive campaign and ad hoc email performance
- Identify and execute A/B tests within our emails to provide on-going learnings and optimization
- Leverages data and performance metrics to help inform ad hoc and campaign strategy
- Produce and deploy advisor and employee email communications, including:
· The building of email campaigns, database selection, HTML presentation and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns.
· Email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
Analysis & Reporting:
- Leverage data, trends and insights to inform best practices (design, coding, testing, etc.) and overarching email strategy
- Leverages reporting to help reinforce the use of best practices
- Assist with implementing and maintaining better email tracking and metrics, including identifying internal and industry benchmarks
Ongoing support & optimizations:
- Solutions-oriented and proactively identifies ways to make our email production more efficient and mature our program
- Partner with the creative services team to design and develop new email templates
- Directly manage our email service provider; serve as the expert over our email capabilities
- Lead key projects in maturing our email practice, including segmentation, automation and advisor based preferences
- Troubleshoots technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics:
· 3+ years of experience in Email Marketing with a keen attention to detail
· Experience working with email marketing or marketing automation tools. Specifically, Eloqua. Dreamweaver experience a plus.
· Meticulous in following review processes and QA of email content
· Highly efficient team player, with the ability to also work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment
· Ability to think critically and make optimization decisions based off of data analytics
· Demonstrated understanding of email marketing best practices
· B2B or finance industry experience is a bonus
Marketing samples (email, content, etc.) would be highly desired.
We have a simple philosophy at Vitamin T: to personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies. When you work for Vitamin T, you qualify for medical, dental and vision insurance after working only four consecutive weeks maintaining an average of 20 hours per week. If this job isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is, please pass this job posting on. We have a fantastic referral program that pays out in cash rewards! (http://aquent.com/rewards/)