- Remote; Virtual; New York Preferred
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amanda Hoffay
- Conduct qualitative user research, primarily usability sessions
- User study moderation
- Administer questionnaires and surveys
- Literature reviews
- Liaise with participant recruiting teams and participant onboarding
- Note taking and data capture
- Qualitative data analysis/synthesis
- Draft findings, recommendations, and reports based on user research
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations.
*Please note that this temp will be working with vision impaired participants*
- MS/PhD in design, engineering, HCI, Psychology, or a related field
- Demonstrated experience conducting accessibility research; deeply understanding the needs of people in accessibility populations (e.g., research with participants with low vision, motor or cognitive disabilities)
- Demonstrated experience conducting usability studies and interviews
- Demonstrated experience executing and analyzing qualitative data in an industry setting
- Communication – you must have excellent skills translating research results into actionable guidance
- You should be comfortable completing a research project with minimal supervision and have at least 5 years experience of demonstrable impact on digital products.
- PhD in design, engineering, HCI, Psychology, or a related field
- Prior experience executing rapid research in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience conducting research in a design systems context
- Demonstrated experience published peer reviewed work in relevant conferences or journals (e.g., CHI, CSCW, Ubicomp, DIS, etc)
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistenly named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
- Expanding Opportunity - Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
- Protecting Users - Keeping billions of people safer online.
- Including all Voices - Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
- Responding to Crisis - Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
- Advancing Sustainability - Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.